Bedfordshire company is looking to appoint a Finance Manager to manage their European entities on an ongoing interim basis. You would be responsible for the development of the group's financial and management accounting capabilities to support existing and future European expansion. This is more of a project based role that covers a good variety of tasks.
- Creation and consolidation of European management accounts
- Review and challenge performance and results with local teams to deliver the necessary commentary and insight
- Working with the business to support US GAAP and SOX compliance
- Manage the budgeting and forecasting process across the European business
- Ad hoc reporting / project work across the European entities
You will need to be a fully Qualified finance professional who is immediately available, or available on one week's notice. It is essential that you are comfortable managing and manipulating large volumes of data to drive robust reporting. You will be very "hands on" and happy to get into the detail as well as having good experience of working within a similar European Controller role.