European Export Sales Coordinator - 9 months contract
FRENCH SELECTION UK
European Export Sales Coordinator (9 months contract)
Export Sales, Sales administration, Inside Sales, Coordinator, Sales Coordinator, Account Management, Customer Service, Customer Care, Customer Advisor, B2B, Order processing, Quotations, Translation, Fluent in French, Kent.
Salary: up to £25,000
Location: Manchester, Lancashire
At commutable from Manchester, Denton, Sale, Stockport, Warrington, Northwich, Macclesfield, Winsford, Macclesfield, Bollington, Bredbury, Glossop, Bury, Bolton, Rochdale, Blackburn, Burnley, Salford, Wigan, Chorley, St. Helens, Cheshire, Derbyshire, Lancashire, West Yorkshire, M60, M67.
*** Maternity cover - 9 months contract ***
*** Excellent opportunity to work for a rewarding company ***
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW: Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference: 127G1. Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
Our client is a well-established wholesale manufacturer company with international operations.
To be accountable for the day to day communications with overseas customers and offices.
- Process enquiries
- Order processing
- Complete export documentation
- Manage and ensure proactive customers communication
- Maintain database and manuals
- Manage stock issues and liaise with the planning team
- To develop/maintain relationships with key customers
- To ensure customers receive high standard of service
- To promote the company’s products
- To qualify and follow-up on leads, answer commercial demands and provide sales support
- Fluent in English (to mother tongue standard)
- Experience completing export documentation is essential
- Fluent in any other European language (German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch…) would be a strong advantage
- Previous experience in Sales Administration or similar roles
- Knowledge of AS400 system is strong an advantage
- Confident telephone manners with excellent communication skills
- Team worker as well as able to work alone
- Proactive & adaptable to work under pressure
Salary: up to £25,000
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Sales Administration
- Sales Coordination
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'