We are looking for an experienced Channel Sales Manager with specific experience in Export, Distribution or similar to take up the newly created position of European Export Sales Manager with an innovative and fast growing wholesaler, well known in their industry.
You’ll be tasked with managing and growing export sales through account management and development of distributors across Europe as well as seeking out and acquiring new European distributors.
Key duties of the Distribution and Export Sales Manager include:
- Develop country specific Go To Market plans aligned to the sales and brand strategy
- Work to develop and execute a robust commercial 'sales strategy within the France, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Portugal markets.
- Manage the distributor product strategy
- Maximise revenues, market share, online brand presence, margin and level of service
- Communicate Distributor forecasting to the company
- Manage margin agreements, enforcing the T&C’s with Distributors
- Marketplace visits to monitor Distributors execution at retail
- Analyse sales, performance by style, category and division
- Attend Distributor and Gift tradeshows
- Attend key account meetings with either Distributor, Country Manager or KAM
You’ll need to have experience in high value Export or Distribution sales and key account management, with experience and understanding of European contract terms, foreign currencies and trading regulations.
As well as fluent English it would be a benefit if you were also fluent in another European language such as Italian, German, Spanish, French.
There’ll be a lot of European travel, getting out in front of distributors and building relationships so you’ll need to be happy travelling within Europe which may include evenings, some weekends and overnight stays.
The role offers a competitive salary plus annual bonus scheme, pension, company car, laptop and phone.
First Recruitment Services ltd is acting as an employment agency.
- Account Management
- Business Development
- Channel Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'