European Consolidation Manager
Our client a leading Freight Forwarding and Logistics business are recruiting for a European Consolidation Manager a PLC employing over
They employ over 600 people throughout the UK and Europe and a leader in their field..
Job description/ Role Requirements:
The individual must be able to motivate and direct a dedicated team to deliver outstanding customer service, whilst driving the business to achieve the best margin returns possible given the combination of resource, cargo availability and sales recovery.
The individual must have strong negotiation skills in terms of suppliers, partners, overseas offices and customers, and be able to take clearly defined decisions to take the business unit forward.
For an interim period, the individual will report to the Managing Director and ultimately to the Operations Director, which is a post to be filled.
- Considerable experience of consolidation, specifically western and preferably Eastern European transport.
- Great planning skills to combine COT/general groupage/ DOT to produce maximum margin
- Experience of dealing with own overseas offices and appointed overseas partners
- Extensive practical experience of line haul procurement and part loads pricing to win
- Understanding of partner agreements, working protocols and agreements
- Great customer awareness skills, with service delivery paramount
- Detailed understanding of relevant legislative compliance (ADR specifically), CMR convention and improvements
- To organise the system to work for the team and automate
- Knowledge and understanding of CargoWise preferable but not essential
- "European Consolidation Manager"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"