European Community Manager German
Job Title: European Community Manager (German)
Our client based in Brighton is looking to recruit European Community Manager. Your main aim is to retain as many customers as possible by keeping them interested to maximise potential revenue.
Success in this role relies on a sound understanding of customer behaviour combined with an ability to develop creative, innovative and compelling messaging.
- Moderate and maintain any European forums created for assigned game
- Answer customer queries on official websites, via Private Messages and via email if required
- Attend events in person as required and interact with customers
- Encourage community members to create fan sites, assist in their creation as necessary and appropriate, and encourage them to keep updated
- Maintain contacts with established fan sites to keep them active and informed
- Monitor forums to gauge mood, demands and general feelings of community
- Prepare regular community reports to be distributed to internal contacts as required
- Keep track of community statistics such as board message counts, board trends, registered members, etc.
Liaise between community and developers
- Gather specific and general feedback from community
- Use Social Network platforms to keep community informed
- Direct game feedback to game developers, collectively and to individuals
- Schedule developer participation in community chats, events, and interviews
- Coach developers in message board etiquette if required
- Devise new methods of developer interaction with community (e.g. blogs, podcasts)
Create and execute competitions for allocated games
- Devise competition rules, research terms and conditions, and write required content for promotions
- Source prizes, communicate with prize winners and ensure prize delivery
Establish and maintain regular communications
- Report regularly to Head of Community
- Liaise with other Community Managers regarding coordination of activities
- Liaise with other departments (Marketing, Sales, Billing, Customer Support) as required
- Be a Native German, with fluency in English. Any other additional European language is a bonus.
- Interested in Gaming
- Experience in the Games industry(desirable)
- Be a Pro-active thinker, always trying to think ahead of player needs and desires.
- Cut through complexity to create clear, simple messages for the end-user gaming community
- Combine knowledge of gaming, gamers and communities with creativity and flair to provide information and service in ways that increase customer loyalty and revenue
- Manage multiple tasks and projects, switching focus and priorities "on the fly" to respond to business needs
- Make effective decisions based on a clear understanding of the associated business implications
- Think "outside the box" to come up with innovative approaches and solutions
- Possess Commercial Acumen, excellent Communication skills (both written and verbal).
For more information please contact Angela Potter at Clearline Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'