FRENCH SELECTION UK
European Car Fleet Manager (German speaker)
Coordinator, vendor, invoicing, insurance, cars, leasing, rental, German, negotiation, processing orders, coordination, administration, management, EMEA, international,
Salary: Up to £45,000 p.a + 5% bonus
Location: Egham, Surrey
At commutable distance from: Slough, Staines-upon-Thames, Staines, Woking, Waterloo station (London), Clapham Junction, Twickenham, Heathrow, Hounslow, Reading, M25 access
VIEW JOB DESCRIPTION > APPLY NOW:
Please visit the French Selection UK website, vacancies section, search job reference 2A55MT
Applications submitted on our website will come to us in the correct format, which means they will be processed faster & more efficiently by our team of consultants.
***EASY ACCESS FROM LONDON***
Our client is a very-well established international manufacturer, supplying clients worldwide.
To manage the company’s car fleet operations and company cars in Europe, mainly in Germany.
- To acknowledge and answer employees’ fleet queries
- To be responsible for rental and leasing car agreements
- To manage the fleet maintenance
- To ensure compliance with governmental regulations
- To review and launch fleet policies and drivers manuals
- To negotiate contracts with vendors
- To implement mileage policies
- To be in charge of safety programmes
- To liaise with various departments (HR, Finance, Accounts Payable, Payroll...)
- To support the office team in office management tasks
- Fluency in English AND German (oral and written) - ESSENTIAL
- Previous experience in fleet management/fleet coordination - ESSENTIAL
- Fluency in French, Italian or Spanish is a plus.
- Coordination skills
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Adaptable and team player individual
Salary details: Up to £45,000 p.a (DOE) + 5% bonus (depending on performance)
French Selection UK - The leading recruitment consultancy specialising in the placement of French, German, Spanish, Italian and Russian speaking professionals and executives throughout the United Kingdom.
- Fleet Management
- Fleet Operations