Exciting opportunity for a European Business Manager to join a well established prestigious company.The successful applicant will speak fluent French.This role will be working from home with frequent travel to France.( This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking for a position that you can grow and develop within.The role reports into the Sales Director.
Overall job objective:
Responsible for the business management and performance of potential new and existing customers within the Automotive and Industrial market sectors.
- Build and maintain productive relationships within an assigned customer base.
- Proactively promote the full range of products and services to exploit any business opportunities as and when they are identified.
- Manage the business performance of all assigned accounts including negotiations, adherence to supply agreements and dispute resolutions as appropriate.
- Develop and grow existing accounts to achieve budgeted sales revenue and profit.
- Identify , target and convert new business/accounts
- Implement account development planning by mapping individual accounts to maximise full business potential.
- Work closely with Engineering and production teams when developing new customers or products ensuing that the correct information is communicated both internally and and externally during the project phase.
- Ensure all administration is completed accurately and on time.
- Enjoy your work and be successful
The successful applicant will have Automotive knowledge and be willing to travel
This is a fantastic opportunity, for further information contact Di on
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job