A global Hedge Fund and Alternative Investment firm recruiting for an experienced Accounts Payable clerk to join a team of 5 to support the ongoing development of in-house payments system as well as manage the day to day AP duties.
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to take on a challenging and exciting role with regular liaison with global offices in its network. You will play a key role into the implementation of new systems and bring about automating processes within the AP function.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- work alongside the global finance team to manage their automated AP system for the UK & Ireland
- manage all payment processes and runs in Oracle Peoplesoft
- manage payment relationships with suppliers and reconcile supplier accounts
- provide support with the global expenses system (Concur) working with the central US expenses team
- ensure EU processes are in line with global processes and implement controls where necessary
- post journals to the general ledger
- run expense and MI reports where requested
- must be degree educated
- experience using Oracle Peoplesoft and exposure to Concur expenses would be beneficial
- extensive experience within Accounts Payable function
- Financial Services industry experience would be advantageous however open to other fast paced and demanding industries