European Account Manager
Working for a worldwide manufacturing company, a new opportunity has arisen to join a growing business based in the UK offices in Crewe. The Account Manager has the responsibility of solidifying the core of the business within their key customer base.
Reporting to the European Sales Manager, responsibilities will include:
* Being the first point of contact, managing customer relationships and expectations
* Managing the product life cycle of your own specified client accounts
* Responsible for the development of an annual sales plan, quarterly sales forecast and communicating customer production requirements.
* Develop the annual and long-term strategic sales plan to advance the sales potential
* Maintain timely and accurate communications between employees, customer and all company departments.
* Provide market intelligence regarding competitors, customer markets, and customer's competitors within the specified accounts and their markets.
* Keep current with existing and emerging company and competitive products, technologies and services to enhance value delivered to customers. Communicate industry trends to marketing managers and business unit.
* Process orders accurately for large key accounts
* Responsible for well established UK & European accounts, dealing with all client issues including quality and delivery
- Ideal candidate will have familiarity with motor, motion or electronic products and competitors.
- 3-5 years Account Management experience preferred.
- Will require occasional travel to customer locations within territory assigned (Europe)
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to work independently.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft applications.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
- account manager
- customer service
- european account manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"