European Account Manager is required for my client based in Tonbridge.
This role is office based with extensive travel throughout Europe.
To nurture and develop sales with existing European customers.
Identify and secure new customers.
Facilitate customer enquiries, product queries and marketing needs.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Identify required country visits and plan specific customer meetings
- Execute thorough customer account analysis, e.g. evaluate customer ranges to identify new/alternative products for inclusion
- Maintain regular contact with existing accounts and build relationships to achieve sales growth year on year
- Maintain customer relations, including addressing any issues raised by customers and responding in a timely manner
- Increase product listings year on year
- Contact customers to book meetings for annual Exhibition/ event
- Attend Event in Germany in (Jan/Feb) for my client to welcome existing/potential customers and present their product offering
- Investigate and find new business
- Prepare product proposal lists for customers based on their requirements and suitability
- Promote and encourage sales of bestselling and new products
- Attend quarterly Sales review meetings with the Sales Director
- Work with the New Product Development team to research/develop new products/ranges and attend monthly meeting
- Attend monthly Marketing meetings
- Assist customers with marketing initiatives including special offers and design of promotional materials
- Inform customers of any changes to product range, including special offers and discontinued items
- Monitor and manage customers and their order performance to achieve sales targets set by the board
- Liaise with internal departments/staff to deliver account requirements
Preferred Skills / Experience:
The successful candidate will be:
- An excellent communicator with a creative and outgoing personality and lots of common sense
- An excellent rapport builder
- Confident, diligent and able to retain information
- Willing to travel (sometimes at short notice) and drive in Europe, April to July extensive travel every other week, other months will require travel as required
- Able to work within a team and to use own initiative
- Competent in planning timescales and prioritising workload to ensure deadlines are met
- Experienced in sales (necessary)
- Holder of clean driving licence (applicant over 25 yrs old for insurance purposes)
- Able to understand and appreciate culture differences
- Bi-lingual in French, German or Spanish (an advantage)
Excellent skill levels are required in the following areas:
- Computer skills - especially Excel
- Customer service
- Attention to detail
Annual basic salary circa 35k Plus Benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'