My client, a leading technology house based in Edinburgh are looking to recruit an experienced Data Warehouse Lead to lead the development team in-house and offshore. The role involves working with big data, developing, maintaining and supporting the ETL packages so the candidate will be overseeing one of the largest databases in the company. Therefore a strong background in MS SQL Server with Windows and ETL tools such as SSIS or Informatic is essential. In return for this, you will be rewarded with a market leading salary and benefits package, the chance to work with the latest technologies. There is defined career progression on a global scale and promotion to Technical Manager or Principle Technologist are available to those who show the right attitude and make significant contributions to the company.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Extensive experience with MS SQL Server, SSIS and/or Informatica
- Experience in working on Business Intelligence projects as well as prior experience designing and developing ETL workflows conforming to best practices and creating re-usable components.
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with multiple development and testing teams within a complex IT environment.
- A degree within Computer Science or related field with a minimum 2:1.
The ideal candidate will also have:
- Experience working within an Agile (SCRUM) environment
- Knowledge of the financial services industry.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"