ETL Developer 6 Months Contract Up to £400 per day max Leeds
Your new company
A leading financial based organisation in Leeds City centre are looking to recruit an ETL Developer to join their new project to move legacy systems over to AWS Cloud
Your new role
- Full ETL Process - Able to Extract, Transform and Load data from multiple sources using SAS or other programming languages into AWS
- Able to liaise with internal stakeholders to ascertain what specific data is required to be transferred, customising where appropriate to the client's needs.
- Self-management of working within multiple concurrent projects.
- Create new and enhance existing translation process to maximise productivity, throughput whilst reducing risk and errors during migration process.
What you'll need to succeed
- Data migration experience.
- Must have a solid background in data migration / conversion role.
- Must be able to analyse and grasp database models quickly from a variety of data sources.
- Strong understanding of AWS Cloud Storage.
- Strong understanding of RESTful APIs and UNIX.
- Knowledge of ODBC
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job