Belfast based global client requires a talented ETL Developer (Ab-Initio) to join the team for a minimum of 6months - likely to be longer. Must have excellent Ab-Initio skills alongside a thorough understanding ETL processes. This role is "client facing" so will require someone with excellent communication and problem solving skills. Any Java programming skills would be a major plus. Whilst the role is likely to be fully remote for the forseeable there will be an expectation to be available for work on-site in Belfast in the future.
- Expert with ETL tools - particularly Ab-Initio.
- Comfortable at the Unix level including shell scripting
- 3 -4 years of experience writing SQL on a major RDBMS
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills required
- Ideally you'll have previous Fund or Portfolio Accounting experience (minimum Investment / Asset Mgt background)
Please forward your CV in the first instance for review.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'