Are you an experienced Ethics and Compliance professional, looking for an opportunity to move into an advisory style role - working with clients across multiple sectors to advise on best practice and make an impact?
This rapidly expanding Top 10 Accounting Firm is looking to hire an Ethics & Compliance Manager into their Manchester office, owing to the exceptional growth they have seen of late. This should be seen an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious company and leverage your experience across different sectors, being seen as a true future leader in the firm.
What you will do:
- Be a key part of internal and external conversations and advisory engagements relating to Ethics & Compliance needs, according to client needs
- Sit across multiple client engagements, both leading and delivering the advisory work within compliance assurance
- Head towards the conversion of potential clients and building a pipeline of future delivery
- Contribute towards internal Ethics & Compliance policies and procedures
- Management client engagement ratings, ensuring your stakeholders are kept happy and as continued business for the firm
What you will need:
- Strong understanding and experience within Ethics and Compliance
- Experience working with varied Compliance areas such as Anti-Bribery, Anti-Slavery, ESG etc.
- Strong communication skills including written and verbal communication
- Understanding of internal Ethics and Compliance procedures and the management and development of these
- Interest in working pro-actively on the external stage to build a client pool
Want to step into an advisory capacity and work with varied clients on their Ethics & Compliance needs? Apply now, or get in touch for more information.
Rutherford Briant is passionate about equity, diversity, and inclusion. We seek individuals from the widest talent pool and encourage underrepresented talent to apply to vacancies with us. We are committed to recruitment processes that are fair for all, regardless of background and personal characteristics.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'