SF Recruitment is working exclusively with a market leading, multi-national manufacturing business based in the South Birmingham area. They are currently recruiting for a Estonian speaking Assistant Accountant to join their newly constructed centralised finance team, to operate closely and work collaboratively to build strong relationships with their allocated Estonian speaking entity. This is an integral position within the business to ensure reporting standards are up to the highest standards and SOX compliance is met so that the financials from their site in Estonia are efficient and accurate.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
Monthly financial accountings tasks, to include but not exclusively:
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist the country's lead accountant as required
- In cooperation with the Accounting Manager ensure that laws, rules and recommendations will be followed
- Supporting the team with internal controls and SOX compliance
- Participate in development and change projects
- Support and serve as back-up for colleagues in the department
- General tasks in the finance department
This is a fantastic opportunity to get on board with the business during a period of exciting change and to start to build a strong relationship between the UK and Estonian sites. The business is a market leader within their sector and are continuing to grow. Subsequently the business will allow a number of excellent career opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'