Are you a Project Sales Estimator or Trainee Sales Estimator wanting to become a part of a leading company in a specialist industry?
Our client is offering permanent opportunities from a Graduate to an experienced Projects Sales Estimator. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic, well respected and growing local business that will see you broaden your skills and work as a part of a highly skilled sales team.
Project Sales Estimator - Newcastle-under-Lyme Salary up to 26k
Trainee Sales Estimator - Newcastle-under-Lyme Salary up to 22k
Working in a sales team you will have experience of working within estimating or project costing environment within an engineering business, where fabrication of metalwork features for a solid appreciation of the processes involved.
- Identifying project requirements by interpreting engineering specifications and drawings, or interrogating site visit reports from Area Sales Managers.
- Liaising with customers to establish scope of work & budget.
- Working closely with colleagues or suppliers to establish cost price information.
- Combining ascertained material costs with estimations for manufacturing times, design time requirements, installation and civil works, to arrive at a profitable yet competitive proposal that matches the customer’s enquiry/requirements.
- Issuing detailed time and material estimates throughout the business.
- Construct & Issue written quotations utilising the in-house CRM system, maintaining notepads, order due dates & project status.
- The ideal candidate shall possess a strong, clear experience of working within estimating or project costing environment within an engineering business, where fabrication of metalwork features for a solid appreciation of the processes involved.
- The ability to use CRM/ERP programmes along with a good knowledge of Microsoft word & Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience in visiting customers, for face to face meeting and sales negotiating, would be an advantage, as would experience of bid preparation.
- We are looking for an enthusiastic, charismatic, individual with the ability to priories their own workload with good communication skills, attention to detail, and works well under pressure to tight deadlines.
- sales estimator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'