Estimator - (Experienced or Trainee)
Salary: £20 - 25k (Dependant on prior experience)
Location: Whetstone, Leicester
Benefits: Training & Development + Pension + Holidays
My client leads their industry, selling & installing a niche product within a range of environments in commercial & industrial settings.
Due to continued growth, they're looking to add an Estimator to the team to assist in the costings for material, labour & margins on contracts.
- Studying proposals, specifications & related documents
- Costing jobs based on time & labour installation, prices for materials & company margins
- Liaise and work closely with other departments within the business
You will ideally have experience as an Estimator working within the construction sector
You're a recent graduate looking to break into a career within an exciting family orientated business
My client will provide full training on their products and their industry; so a desire/ambition to learn and progress your career is a must!!
Ideal candidate will be/have:
- Degree educated or industry experienced
- Detail oriented with strong mathematical skills
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Career focused and driven
- Driving license
Due to continued growth, my client's looking to add an Estimator to the team to assist in the costings for material, labour & margins on contracts.
If this sounds like you, please contact
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'