Estimator - Barking
A reputable Main Contractor with over a century of success in the construction industry is seeking a capable Estimator to join their thriving team.
The role is based in their Barking office but will require the occasional site visit, all project sites run within the M25 so do not require a drastic commute.
This Main Contractor works across a myriad of sectors including Residential, Health, Heritage, Commercial and even boast a Developer arm. There is no shortage of interesting projects in the pipeline.
The successful estimator will have
- A degree qualification is preferred
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Be comfortable working both in a team and independently
- Driving license is beneficial
- Excellent communication skills
- £50,000-£65,000 (on experience)
- Company phone
- Company laptop
- 25 days annual leave
- Bank holidays
- Car allowance
If you are an Estimator currently considering your career options, contact Jessica Lawrence at Brandon James.
Estimator / Main Contractor / London / Barking / Residential / Health / Heritage / Commercial / Developer
- Estimator / Main Contractor / London / Barking / Residential / Health / Heritage / Commercial / Developer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'