Estimator - London
An extremely reputable and highly successful Main contractor is looking for an Estimator in Central London/ South East of England.
The Estimator role
The Estimator will support the immediate needs of the client with their multiple ongoing projects valued up to £1m.
The successful Estimator will be able to work with a multi-disciplinary team, communicating with those from different departments, making sure they work together and meet combined deadlines.
The ideal Estimator
The ideal estimator will be comfortable with the following:
- Take off drawings
- Conducting site measures
- Liaising with internal departments to create the best offer possible
The Estimator will also:
- Have 5+ years' experience
- Have a relevant degree (preferred)
- Be able to ensure a collaborative team
- Be comfortable working part of a team and alone
- Have a full clean driving license
- Have experience in commercial surveying
- Be commercially minded
- Be proactive
- Have excellent communication skills
- Remain calm under pressure
- £70,000 - £80,000
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holiday)
- Private Healthcare
- Travel allowance
- Car allowance
- Flexible working
- Strong career progression
If you are an Estimator looking for a new and exciting opportunity contact Fiona Hollins at Brandon James.
Ref: # 7698
Estimator / Fire Protection / Main Contractor / London / South East
- Estimator / Fire Protection / Main Contractor / London / South East
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'