Abatec are working with a well-established Civil Engineering contractor who operate across the South West. We are assisting with the recruitment of an experienced Civil Engineering Estimator on a freelance basis. Our client has delivered projects including highways, section 278 works, groundworks and earthworks.
As an Estimatoryou will:
- Prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents.
- Compute costs by analysing labour, material and time requirements.
- Resolve discrepancies by collecting and analysing information.
- Present prepared estimates by assembling and displaying numerical and descriptive information.
- Maintain cost database by entering and backing up data.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Our client requires an Estimator with:
- The ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge of estimating software, ideally Causeway.
- Experience of working with a civil engineering contractor.
- A degree or similar technical qualification within a relevant subject is preferred.
Salary and benefits include:
- £330 - £380 per day (LTD)
- Ongoing contract duration
If you would like more information, or to apply for this vacancy, please contact Kelly Evans. The reference for this vacancy is 129419.
We are always looking for candidates for similar positions, so please register your details with us to hear about similar opportunities that you may be interested in.
Abatec Ltd. is working as an employment business on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'