We are currently working with a privately owned joinery subcontractor based in Stevenage that are looking for an Estimator to supplement the existing team. Our client employ around 25 skilled workers in their Stevenage workshop and service the South East of the UK, with a focus on Central London, providing high quality joinery work to contractors. Due to the nature of the role, it is crucial that the successful Estimator has a joinery background and previous estimating experience.
Joinery Estimator Position Overview
- Job Type: Full Time Permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Location: Office based (Stevenage) with site visits (predominantly Central London)
- Reason for position: Replacement
- Qualification level: Experience in the Joinery sector and of estimating most important
- Primary area of work: Joinery
Joinery Estimator Position Requirements
- Experience of working as an Estimator (ideally within the joinery sector)
- Joinery background (carpenter / joiner by trade highly desirable)
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Computer literate
- History of good tenure
- Full UK Driving License
Joinery Estimator Position Remuneration
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Profit related bonus scheme
- Other company benefits, such as holiday allowance, to be discussed as required
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'