Are you a talented, Technical Electrical Estimator or Qualified Electrician looking for a challenging, technical role?
Would you like to work for a long established company with an excellent reputation within the construction industry?
If so WysePower can offer you this exciting opportunity and provide you with the support and full training to fulfil the role.
Due to internal restructuring, we have an excellent opportunity for someone looking for the next step or change in their career.
WysePower, are the leading providers of Site Temporary Services to the Construction Industry and are looking to recruit an Estimator to join their team based in Dewsbury, Leeds.
The main tasks are:
- Preparing and submitting tenders in line with the client's specification as well as applying the companies USP's / innovation to enhance the tender submission.
- Attending site tender meetings and undertaking site surveys.
- Forming relationships with our clients to increase levels of repeat business.
- Value engineering projects to maximise margins
- Supporting the sales team with technical data.
The role is working directly with the Contracts Managers and senior management.
We offer 25 days holiday plus the nine public holidays.
Estimating | Electrical | Design | Costing | Engineer | Estimator | Electrical Estimator | Cost Engineer | ElectricianEssential Skills
- Qualified Electrician or previous experience in electrical estimating
- Strong technical ability and knowledge of the construction industry
- Good communicator - both written and verbal
- Strong IT skills, with a good eye for detail
- Previous experience of estimating
- High level of computer literacy
WysePower have been trading for 55 years with a low turnover of staff, with rapid growth due to successes within the construction industry.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'