OSR Recruitment are looking for an Estimator on behalf of a construction and civil engineering client, based in Bury.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED;
- Vetting and scrutinising inbound enquiries
- Carry out site visits
- Preparation of material schedules and take-offs
- Evaluate quotations for subcontract enquiries
- Preparation of estimates and programmes of works
- Co-ordinate and submit tenders and proposals (containing HSEQ elements)
- Negotiation of Ts and Cs with clients before contract is awarded
- Background in civil engineering estimates - Earthwork, remediation, drainage etc
SKILLS YOU'LL NEED;
- Strong ability on Conquest and MS Project
- Ability to multitask across multiple tenders and budgets
- Excellent communication (Written and verbal)
- Ability to produce estimates from 1st principles
WHAT YOU'LL GET;
- Generous pay packet, depending on your experience
- Pension scheme
- Private healthcare
- Car allowance/company car
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'