Our client is currently looking to speak to experienced Estimators to become part of their well established manufacturing team.
As an Estimator your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to -
- Review and evaluate cost estimates
- Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects
- Prepare estimates and purchase orders in detail for all products
- Ensure timely completion of estimates
- Understand scope of work to bid
- Manage bid pricing from all vendors
- Prepare cost analysis
- Establish and maintain working relationships with vendors and subcontractor
We are ideally looking to speak to candidates from a press brake or laser profiling background, if you do think you would be an asset to our clients company please apply and await contact from Connect Appointments.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'