Are you an Estimator looking to work for an award winning firm? Or maybe you're an experienced Assistant Estimator ready to take the next step in your career and move into an Estimator role? If you have experience working on Rail and Infrastructure projects and want to work for a fantastic, established firm in London, CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON!!
A dynamic Rail and Infrastructure team within an amazing consultancy are seeking an Estimator to join their team. You would work as part of the Transportation Sector team to support a variety of projects in the Rail sector. This business sector involves working on high value, strategically important projects which are high profile within the client's organisation. They are an international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of their staff, they are dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise.
The successful Estimator will be producing estimates ranging from feasibility to tender estimates. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with experience in the Rail sector.
Responsibilities of the Estimator:
* Produce accurate estimates for large scale projects and programmes
* Measurement in support of estimate or BoQ production
* Capture project cost data in F+G's rate database
* Support and promote estimating good practice
* Work as part of a team, occasionally managing junior resource where required
* Plan, organise and control own workload
* Ensure the quality and timeliness of service delivery to clients
Requirements of the Estimator:
* Proven rail systems estimating experience in large multidisciplinary projects
* General rail infrastructure estimating capability
* Knowledge and understanding of the GRIP or Pathway life cycles and respective estimating requirements
* Understanding of cost components and methods of measurement
* Experienced in utilising estimating a software system
* Understanding of project management, planning, risk and investment processes.
* Broad understanding of standard forms of contract, particularly NEC
* Flexibility on being office or site based
* Preferred degree in quantity surveying or associated construction field
* Desirable membership of RICS / CIOB /A. Cost E
Interested?? Call Niamh Finnegan today on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'