We are currently looking for an Estimator to join a well-established, medium sized, building contractors based in the Kent area. The Estimator will be working on projects in both the public and private sectors, including sectors such as health, education and listed buildings.
The most successful candidate will have previous experience as an Estimator along with the ability to work under pressure. The Estimator will be working for a medium sized, growing construction firm with a view to expand their existing team. Our client works on projects which range between the value of £50,000 and £10 million
The company has over 35 years specialist experience, with a repuation for excellent service and stablity. Our client are known for their longstanding staff with extensive knowledge in the industry.
Estimator Position Overview
- Analyse company data, exchange rates and prices.
- Researching materials and labour costs.
- General estimating duties.
- Assessing level of risk on a project.
Estimator Position Requirements
- Strong estimating experience required
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Previous experience as an Estimator
- collect and analyse data
- excellent communication and presentation skills
- project management skill
Estimator Position Remuneration
- salary - DOE (dependent on experience)
- car or car allowance
- 24 days' holiday + BH
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.