A medium-sized, highly successful Main Contractor seeks an Estimator to join its team in Oxford (with some flexibility on location and homeworking).
This is a great opportunity for an Estimator to work with a very established company with clear progression to a Senior Estimator position.
Established over 100 years ago, and with 4 offices across the Midlands and West of England, the Estimator will join a company that has developed a fantastic reputation across many sectors including Arts/Culture, Commerce, Industry, Ecclesiastical, Education and Sports & Leisure.
The role of Estimator
The Estimator will coordinate and deliver competitive bids which provide the company the opportunity to submit winning proposals, accounting for all project risks and customer requirements.
The Estimator will produce analytical estimates; develop contractor proposals; secure orders and provide post tender support.
The Estimator will have:
- 3 - 5 years' experience
- HNC in Building Studies or similar
- Strong knowledge of traditional & other construction methods
- Detailed knowledge of electronic estimating systems (Conquest preferred)
- Full understanding of analytical estimating & 2 stage tenders
- Friendly, efficient and committed
The Estimator will receive:
- £50,000 - £60,000
- Excellent pension and package including bonus
- Generous Car allowance
- Excellent prospects for career progression
If you are an Estimator, contact Tom Harrison on
Estimator / Conquest / Main Contractor / New Build / Residential / Construction / Oxford / Homeworking / HNC / Building Studies
- Estimator / Conquest / Main Contractor / New Build / Residential / Construction / Oxford / Homeworking / HNC / Building Studies