Salary up to £28,000.
Our client, a manufacturer and designer of bespoke displays, are seeking a new full time Estimator to join the team.
Some of your responsibilities:
• Accurately prepare quotes from client enquiries
• Ensure all quotes are processed in a timely manner
• Consult with clients, suppliers and personnel in other departments to discuss estimates and resolve issues
• Be commercially aware regarding competitive estimates with a view of offering best cost solutions
• Talk with suppliers to obtain material prices and lead times
• Aid in purchasing of material when necessary
• Prepare handover documents to production
• Accurate record and time keeping
• Involving colleagues in problem solving
Estimator experience and requirements:
• Previous experience of joinery estimating and installation is a must have requirement
• Experience of estimating for digital print, acrylic fabrication and 3D prop making would be beneficial
• Be fully conversant with workshop machinery and their functionality coupled with performance capabilities and applications
For more information, please call us today, or email us at with your CV.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.