Estimator - required for my client who are a scaffolding company to be based out their South Wales office. This opportunity for a Scaffold Estimator is a perfect opportunity for someone with good knowledge of the scaffolding Industry ready to take the next step in their career. The company that the Scaffold Estimator will be working for are rapidly expanding within the industry.
The Ideal Estimator will have previously worked for a scaffolding company or a company within the Civil Engineering sector. The Estimator will be confident in performing Take offs and also in visiting sites. This Estimator position has arisen due to the Senior Estimator retiring in a few years so the company are looking at someone who will fill their shoes.
Estimator Position Overview
- Examining tenders and reviewing contract potential
- Measuring and "Quantity Take-Off" from drawings
- Sourcing pre-project information and analysing sub-contractor quotations, agreements and enquiries.
- Build up tender price from first principles based on scope of works, plans, specification programme
- Cost Planning
- Produce tender report in preparation for tender adjudication
- Attend pre & post contract interviews, client meetings etc.
- Comply with company procedures as required.
Estimator Position Requirements
- Knowledge of Scaffolding / Civil Engineering industry
- Able to read drawings and specifications
- Experience of Take Offs
- Knowledge of standard forms of contract and contract law
- Good communication skills
- Valid CSCS card
- Occasional travel throughout Wales and the South West
- Full UK driving Licence
Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary DOE
- Phone, Laptop
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job