We are currently recruiting for an Estimator to join a leading fit out company based near St Helens, Merseyside. This role requires an Estimator with at least 2 years' worth of Estimating experience within the office fit out sector. The experienced Estimator will have previously estimated fit out schemes within commercial office interiors sector and have refurbishment experience also for this role.
The Estimator for this role will be required to report professional opinions to the managing director on a daily and weekly basis, therefore it is essential that the Estimator suitable for this role will have excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise and communicate at all different levels.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Estimator looking to take the next step in their career, our client offers career progression and a friendly working environment for the ideal candidate.
Estimator Position Overview
- Report professional opinions to the managing director on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Working on project within commercial office fit outs
- Working independently as well as part of a team
- Following company procedures at all time
Estimator Position Requirements
- 2 - 3 years estimating experience
- Experience within commercial office fit outs
- Relevant estimator qualifications
- Living in or close to Merseyside
- Driving license would be advantageous
- Previously estimated fit out schemes within commercial office interiors
- Refurbishment experience
- Ability to communicate on all different levels.
Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary depending upon experience
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview stage.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job