A medium-sized, highly successful Contractor seeks an Estimator to join its team in Surrey.
Founded in 1986, this traditional contractor carries out works across London and the Home Counties. The Estimator will cover a wide variety of works ranging from the sympathetic renovation of Listed Buildings to the 'fast track' fitting out of offices and retail units, with projects typically valued between £250,000 and £2.5 million.
Work covers New Build, Refurbishment, fit-out and D&B across commercial, sports, residential, educational and church sectors.
The role of Estimator
The Estimator will take tenders from initial enquiry to submission; provide timely & accurate estimates; analyse documentation and prepare packages for pricing; liaise and negotiate with suppliers and sub-contractors; and develop & maintain good relationships with all stakeholders.
The Estimator will have:
- 5 years' experience
- Good estimating skills, including taking off
- Strong knowledge of contractual procedures and responsibilities
- PC skills, especially Excel
- Good negotiation, influencing and communication skills
The Estimator will receive:
- £60,000 - £65,000 salary
- Excellent pension and package including bonus
- Generous Car allowance
- Excellent prospects for career progression
If you are an Estimator, contact Tom Harrison on
Estimator / Main Contractor / New Build / Refurbishment / Construction / Surrey / Excel
- Estimator / Main Contractor / New Build / Refurbishment / Construction / Surrey / Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job