Do you live, or want to live, in the beautiful North Lake District national park?
This company are one of the leading civil contractors in the region, and are looking to recruit a Civil Estimator to supplement their existing team. Ideally with ground works experience and the ability to prioritise, and meeting tight deadlines. The role involves: -
- Analyse drawings and specifications.
- Understand contractual terms and conditions.
- Assemble accurate and well organise estimates and proposals in a timely manner for Stipulated Price, Design-Build and Construction/Project Management formatted projects.
- Provide clear detailed quantity take offs.
- Organise sub-contractors quotations, negotiate to insure quotes meet contract documents and issue proper documented purchase orders.
- Complete Budgeting and Scheduling for projects. Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients.
- Ensure site personnel are provided with proper documentation related to project.
- Work with and deal with concerns of field personnel.
- Provide and maintain unit pricing and database for material and labour costing.
- Formulate cost break down from estimates and for project progress.
- Meet with potential clients to discuss options for proposed services.
The client can offer a competitive salary and benefits package, a really exciting portfolio of work to keep you focused and challenged, and a truly encouraging career progression path in what is one of the leading North Lakes contractors.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"