Stevenage - South
£40-50K depending on experience
2018 is set to be another exciting year for our client, so we’re looking for an up-and-coming estimating professional to play a pivotal role in the growth of our business.
If you dream of seeing your work have a greater impact; if you crave more responsibility and control; if you think you can do so much more; if you are happy to step up and get the job done; if your colleagues can rely on you to deliver and support them when they need it; if you are ambitious to be recognised for your endeavours and feel you can achieve great things…
Current vacancies are based in the following regions:
• South West/South Wales
• East of England
Put aside any pre-conceptions about motorway resurfacing, or us working on people’s driveways; our dynamic and fast-paced consultant-led business is trusted by some of the UK’s largest retailers. They know that we’ll ensure the external environment around their stores matches the excellent brand experience on the inside. And we don’t do that from some cabin or shed in a yard somewhere, but from our Regional Offices.
- You will work with new and existing clients and analyse tender documents to capture the client’s requirements.
- You will undertake site surveys with the client to determine their requirements, then transpose the information gathered into clear templated pricing documents.
- Working closely with the operational function to determine the buildability as well as liaising with the estimating manager and sales team to determine the USP’s.
- You must be self-motivated and have the ability to manage your own workload
- You will have some industry experience i.e. surfacing/highways/minor civils/groundwork.
- You may have operational skills and eager to learn the more commercial aspects estimating.
- Over all you must have good attention to detail and great at time management and be organised with great interpersonal skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job