Estimator required for a well-established, award winning traditional building and refurbishment contractor based in Manchester. The Estimator will have the opportunity to work within a range of sectors including commercial, education, NHS and Police; therefore, the ideal Estimator will have a varied working history. As Estimator, you will have knowledge of reactive and planned maintenance as well as knowledge of conquest estimating packages, ideally.
The Estimator will be working on projects up to £3 million and therefore will need to, not only have experience of refurbishment and alteration projects, but also large, high-valued projects. The Estimator will be tasked with gathering quotes from sub contractors and suppliers, preparing and submitting quotes, assisting in bids for new contracts and monitoring different project stages to ensure costs are in line with forecasts.
The Estimator must be proficient with the construction estimation software ConQuest.
Estimator Position Overview
- Work on traditional building and refurbishment projects
- Pricing projects valued up to £3m
- Gathering quotes from sub contractors and suppliers
- Preparing and submitting quotations for work
- Assisting in bids for new contracts
- Monitoring different project stages to ensure costs are in line with forecasts
- Cover many sectors including commercial and education
Estimator Position Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years' as an Estimator
- Previous experience within a range of sectors including commercial, education and NHS
- Ideally, knowledge of conquest estimating packages
- Worked on high-value projects up to £3million
- Live locally to Manchester
Estimator Position Remuneration
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000
- Other company benefits
- Package to be discussed at interview
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy