Estimator - Highways - £30K - 50K - Stevenage - Specialist Subcontractor
Are you sick and tired of being a small cog in a big wheel? Do you crave more responsibility and the chance to get real exposure? My client, a specialist highways resurfacing contractor are looking for an estimator to join their dynamic and fast-paced team based out in Stevenage.
Not only does this role offer greater exposure then the "glitz and glam" top tiers contractors you think you want to work for, they offer exciting projects with repeat clients who trust them to do the work they are employed to do. This is an ideal opportunity for someone who wants a long-term, steady role, working for a highly respected specialist contractor who have a great reputation in the market.
Principal Duties & Accountabilities:
- Working with both new and existing client, you will analyse tender documents to ensure you fulfil the clients requirements
- Take part in site surveys with the client to determine their requirements, and then transpose the information gathered into clear templated pricing documents.
- You will wok closely with the operational function and ensure there is buildability while also liaising (and reporting in to) the estimating manager
- Work closely with the sales team to determine the USP's.
- Degree Qualified (preferably civil/infrastructure related)
- Industry experience (ideally estimating but this is no essential) in surfacing/highways or minor civil/groundworks
- You may come from an operational background, keen to focus on the more commercial aspects estimating.
- Over all you must have good attention to detail and great at time management
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills.
- be self-motivated and have the ability to manage your own workload
To apply to this amazing opportunity, or if you require more information, please send your CV to me, or call on .
Note: All applications are kept confidential and contact will be established with you before submission of your CV to any client.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job