Reality Recruitment are looking for an Estimator for a construction company based in Wimborne. The company have over 80 years' experience in the construction industry and work on a number of varied and high end multi-million-pound projects.
As an Estimator, you will be responsible for cost estimates for high end projects and financial support to clients. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Understanding the project requirements and determine key variables for cost
- Perform risk analysis
- Obtain and review offers and quotes by sub-contractors
- Build relationships with key sub-contractors and suppliers
- Manage the bid pricing from supply chain
In return, the company can offer:
- Exciting and varied projects
- Company car allowance
- Great working environment
To be successful, you must have at least 5 years estimating experience, ideally within groundworks and landscaping and be willing to visit site when necessary, a company car will be provided.
If you feel that you have the right background and are looking for the next step in your career in Estimating, then this could be the role for you!
Apply now or call Reality Recruitment for more information today!
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK.