This role will be supported by managers and all work and pricing will be checked prior to being released. You will need to know the principals of measuring accurately as a professional estimator.
* Submitting quotations
* Preparing estimates
* Apply the products and systems
* Researching potential clients
* Proactive support to existing staff and managers
* Meeting clients
* General support to staff
* Possible day release for further education
The ideal Estimator will hold the following skills and experiences:
* Have previously worked in a similar position with at least 1 years' experience
* Possess the skills required to digest and analysis flooring plans
* Highly numerate
* Good communicator, PC skills necessary as will be updating databases daily.
* Team player.
You MUST hold a driving licence.
In return you will earn a competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a progressive environment and great team.
If you are interested in the role or for further information please contact Nikki on 01908 660057 or apply online.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business