My client are a Regional modular build contractor, who work across several key sectors including Education, Healthcare, Rail and Transport, Offices and Utilities. As a result of expansion and winning new projects, they are currently looking to recruit an ambitious Estimator to work with them on a permanent basis.
As an Estimator, you will work closely with the Chief Estimator who will provide full training and support. You will be responsible for:
- An understanding of full pricing strategies within the construction sector from schedule of rates to modular tendering process
- Experience in a wide variety of contracts
- Worked across various industry sectors including both public and private sectors
- A high degree of numerical ability
- Effective communication and team working skills
- A conscientious and a self-disciplined approach
- Ability to effectively control cost and value
- Competent working knowledge of Word, Outlook and excellent Excel skills
This is an exciting opportunity for an Estimator, who has experience working in the Modular Build sector. The ideal candidate will have a desire to progress and learn.
You must have a full driving licence, as travel will be required to sites.
The salary on offer is up to £30k onwards + package.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica at Bromak using the contact details provided.