A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced Estimator to join a well established Regional contractor in Maidenhead, they are continuously expanding and due to new contracts being secured they are expanding their team. This client focuses on projects between £500k - £3 Million in a range of sectors.
- Experience in an Estimating in the construction industry
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience tending to multiple projects
- Confident dealing with clients
- Excellent negotiating skills
- The ability to use initiative
- Receive enquires
- Put together tenders
- Identifying sub-contractor requirements
- Car allowance
- Excellent Salary
- Company pension
- Potential progression in the future
This will be a two stage interview, if you would like further information regarding this position please contact James Mitchell on or alternatively please submit your CV and register your interest.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- project quantity surveyor
- Quantity Surveyor reading
- Quantity Surveyor Berkshire
- Quantity Surveyor oxford