New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Estimator to join their team based in Rotherham. You will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 - £30,000 per annum depending on experience.
This is the perfect opportunity for a motivated and dynamic person to thrive, working within a successful and vibrant team.
Your duties as a Estimator will include:-
- Working from Customer drawings to produce detailed quotations
- Producing accurate and detailed manufacturing cost estimates generated from detailed client manufacturing drawings
- Responsible for monitoring and managing delivery lead times and the arrangement of sub contract support
- Create full routing information including labour and material costing
- Liaise with sub-contract suppliers as required
- Input all information in to the computer system in order to produce full quotations to the sales department
- Monitoring enquiries within the company and speaking direct with customers and end users
- Liaising with internal departments and customers to resolve queries and expedite progress.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Estimator:
- Ability to read and interpret customer engineering drawings
- Previous experience within a similar role, ideally within laser cutting, press braking and fabrication would be advantageous but not essential.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Good communication skills with the ability to liaise with both suppliers and customers.
- Fully computer literate and proficient with Microsoft Office.
Estimator Working Hours: Mon – Thu 8am – 5pm, Fri 8am – 4pm
- 25 days holiday per year
- Company Pension Scheme
- Death in Service Award
- Free secure parking
- Childcare Vouchers scheme in Operation
- Health care scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Estimator please click ‘Apply’ now!