My client, an International Market Leader within the Construction and Modular Office Space industry, is now looking for a driven Estimator to aid in the pricing of new and existing client projects.
• Work alongside the design team to estimate cost of both unique designed commercial buildings and also cost of altercations to standard / universal units.
• Review incoming enquiries, establishing the full scope of works, identifying both items of in-house manufacture and subcontract specialist services, liaising with Sales to resolve queries
• Liaison with external suppliers and Subcontractors over identified services ensuring that the services that they are offering are compliant with our clients needs, where not clearly identify and qualify.
• Qualify bid with any necessary risk items and exclusions/qualifications.
• Produce an accurate estimate of cost for each individual project from the estimate system/drawing and/or template creating and sourcing special non-standard prices and entering onto the system to develop the database for future use. Estimates created using Excel. Apply margins and ROI’s in accordance with the companies pricing policy.
• Produce specification (Word) and presentational information to compliment the drawing and estimate.
• Liaise with internal departments such as Purchasing, Development, Electrical over their relevant areas of work, as well as subcontractors for quotations for non in-house items
• Attend in-house & external project meetings as necessary, to enable the successful and cost effective running of enquiries.
• Be mindful of deadlines and achieve where possible but keep all involved informed of any delays.