£15,000 - 17,000 per annum & attendance bonus & Fantastic working environment and free parking
8am-4:45pm Monday - Thursday. 8am-1pm Friday
Temporary to permanent (once permanent and trained on product specification entitled to progressive salary)
An exciting opportunity has become available for an Estimator to join a growing manufacturing company based in the Wrexham area. This is a multi-purpose role which includes generating quotes, dealing with customers as well as assisting on the shop floor in the first instance to learn about the products being manufactured. The appointed Estimator will join a small, friendly team and has the opportunity for training and progression.
- Generating accurate quotations for customers
- Responding to emails from customer enquiries
- Taking calls and contacting customers
- Carrying out general administration duties
- Develop product knowledge
- Carry out shop floor duties as and when required
- Attend meetings as required
The ideal Estimator will have the following skills and ability:
- Excellent ICT skills
- The ability to communicate with people from all levels
- Be skilled with data entry and spreadsheets
- Be organised and able to prioritise their workload
- Electrical or mechanical knowledge is desirable
- Positive and proactive individual
- Highly motivated
- £15000 - 17,000 per annum
- Attendance bonus (profit related)
- Working hours 8am-4:45pm Monday - Thursday and 8am-1pm Friday
- Temporary to permanent (once permanent and trained on product specification entitled to progressive salary)
- Fantastic working environment
- Free parking
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of electrical switchboards. The company is expanding and to accommodate their client requirements they require an additional estimator to join their friendly team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive company who will provide training on the product specification and are keen on employee personal development.
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Business.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.