Are you an Estimator looking for your next opportunity?
Would you like to work for a well-established contractor that provides excellent career development opportunities and a welcoming work culture?
If so then this great prospect will be ideal for you.
Due to the increased expansion of the organisation, the organisation is looking to the develop a subsection of their business to improve the quality sustainability and durability of the new building developments and maintenance works to be beneficial to local neighbourhoods and proactively manage the impact upon the environment.
- With the Managing estimator oversee the tender cos plan process
- Be involved with the selection of suppliers and subcontractors
- Assess Client requirements
- Key issues are presented the tender adjudication
- Provide advice on variable options and value engineering
- Client negotiation or with Client representatives inclusive of tender interviews and meetings.
- Ensure Client requirements are met and amended accordingly when reviewing contractor proposals.
- Collaborate with the internal factions of the organisation.
- Establish and maintain external and internal relationships.
- Adhere to comply with the organisations, practices, policies and systems.
- Risk Assess and identify opportunity inclusive of managing documentation proposals.
- ONC or equivalent in construction related subject achieved.
- Comprehension of contract documentation and be able to identify potential risks.
- Ability to use estimating software packages.
- Be proficient in IT.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a well-established construction company, that have managed to sustain a brilliant 'family’ culture throughout their incredible growth and are known for their staff and retention and employee benefits.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
- Client Requirements