aspire cambridge ltd are currently recruiting for a Estimator to join a Construction company based in Colchester.
- Preparing and assisting with quotations and management of administration for all projects.
- Help in the preparation/management of detailed risk assessments and method statements.
- Monitor and mange the entire estimating process from initial visit through to completion.
- Providing assistance to the Managing Director as required in all business development activities especially relating to technically complex contracts.
- Liaising with in-house management and air managers to ensure that the news of the activities of complex projects are understood and are incorporated into the relevant tender.
- Maintaining professional competence by complying at all times with the training and competence procedures set down by the company.
- To ensure compliance and adherence to contractual obligations, in relation to all health &a safety issues, including risk assessments and method statements.
- Be responsible for maintaining client relations, resolving client related problems and developing opportunities.
Skills and experience:
- Broad working knowledge of technical demolition or construction estimating.
- Previous experience of estimating projects ranging from £50,00 to £500,000.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational and creative problem solving skills.
- Commercially aware with strong negotiation skills.
Duration: Temp to Perm
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm
Location: Colchester, Essex
Salary: Negotiable – depending in experience.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment business in regard to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job