Estimator / VDA
Bodyshop Estimator / VDA
£30,000 / annum, negotiable, + Bonus Scheme
We are looking for an experienced Vehicle Bodyshop Estimator / Vehicle Damage Assessor based within travelling distance of Yeovil, for a leading Independent Accident Repair Group.
The company we represent has leading facilities that offer excellent working conditions within the Accident Repair Industry.
Joining our Client's team as an Estimator / VDA, your key responsibilities will be to estimate all damaged vehicles in line with insurer's guidelines, using the insurer's preferred system, and to send these to work providers for authorisation. All estimates need to be created as accurately as possible so that the correct repair times and costs are authorised.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have experience of:
- Liaising with insurance companies and work providers.
- Estimating the damage to customer vehicles.
- Estimating using the insurance company's preferred system.
- Valuing vehicle to repair costs.
- Ordering correct parts with the Parts department.
- Obtaining correct repair methods.
- Updating online insurance systems.
- Imaging vehicles throughout stages of repair.
- Creating job cards.
- Obtaining repair authority.
- Updating records on Autoflow.
- Working to BS10125 guidelines.
Your commitment to delivering a great customer experience and maintaining good working relationships with insurance engineers is a key to being successful in this role.
The basic salary for this Bodyshop Estimator / VDA position is £30,000, negotiable depending on experience, plus a bonus scheme.
Contact us today
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for and are within travelling distance of Yeovil, we would welcome your application.
If we have not responded to your application within 7 working days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction.
- Estimator / VDA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job