Goldman & Fine Group is looking to hire an ATA IMI VDA Bodyshop Estimator for a large bodyshop based in the Chorley area (J172).
A large and very busy accident repair centre requires an experienced Estimator / VDA Bodyshop Estimator. IMI would be an advantage but not necessary.
The successful candidate will be an experienced VDA Estimator with the following:
- technical skills, knowledge and experience of body and paint repair in the retail accident and repair industry
- technical and engineering experience
- willingness to attain ATA accreditation if required by the company
- knowledge of current estimating systems i.e. Audatex, Glassmatix
- good negotiation skills
The client is offering a competitive, negotiable salary (depending on experience) and great benefits, including pension and holiday allowance.
How to apply:
- click on this advert and submit your CV
- send your CV to Chet at Goldman & Fine Recruitment (www.goldmanfine.com)
- call Chet on either number provided, quoting reference J172 and we can discuss the details further
If this isn't the right position for you, please visit our website (www.goldmanfine.com), log your CV with us and we will find the right vacancy for you. Please download the "Goldman & Fine Recruitment Services" app on any hand held device to view our latest job vacancies.
Job Ref: J172
- bodyshop estimator
- VDA Estimator