Estimator - Roofing
Salary up to £45,000 + Car/Allowance + Bonus
Our client an established Roofing and Cladding contractor based in Essex are now looking for an experienced Estimator to join them. Working on projects with the value from £100K to £5M this company have built a reputable business offering - roof management, maintenance, roof refurbishments, liquid applied coating and rain screen cladding. Project value ranging from £100k to £5M
Responsibilities of the Roofing Estimator:
* Price projects from bill of quantities, specifications and drawings
* Carry out detailed take offs from drawings
* Liaise with clients, supplier and manufactures to provide the most competitive cost on a particular project
* Attend meetings with supplier & manufacturers
* Attend inter departmental meetings with Estimating Manager / Pre-Construction Director as and when required
* Attend pre-order meeting with main blue chip contractors
* General Surveying duties pre and post contact
* Final Account
Experience of the successful Roofing Estimator include:
* Experience within the Roofing or Cladding is essential
* Roofing or cladding trade background would be an advantage
* Proven track record
* Accuracy in your approach is an absolute necessity
* Must be self-motivated and a strong desire to perform and deliver quality
Due to the high response, if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. However, we will keep your details and notify you of any other opportunities.
For more information on this position please contact Jacqui Clark at Adore Recruitment.
Please note, you will be required to provide your eligibility to work in the UK.
Adore Engineering and Construction is part of the Adore Recruitment group andspecialises in Engineering and Construction recruitment across the UK. We are acting as an employment business/specialist agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job