Estimator / Quantity Surveyor role:
Urgent Estimator / Quantity Surveyor role
Are you currently looking for a new Quantity surveyor challenge? Are you: uninspired, bored, complacent or fed up with your current Estimator / Quantity Surveyor role?
Do you want to work with an established company who work with some of the leading names within the construction industry?
We are currently looking for an experienced Quantity surveyor based in Essex, who is comfortable carrying out Quantity Surveyor responsibilities with some Estimator tasks crossed over.
Candidates must be dynamic go getters who do not shy away from tasks or responsibilities. They must be able to be an asset to the team and be willing to assist team when necessary. The candidate must be willing to wear various hats.
- Good time management skills
- Able to work by themselves and part of a team
- Able to carry out site visits
- Very good English skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to think methodically and address problems logically
Candidate must have:
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Construction, Quantity Surveying or Estimating related qualification at Diploma NVQ level or above
- Estimator experience
- Carpentry / Joinery experience (essential)
- Fit-out, new build or Residential experience would be advantageous
- Driving license and car would be advantageous but not essential
Don’t delay apply today!!!!! Motivated Graduate s with a keen sense of growing within the Estimator / Quantity Surveyor field will still be considered.
Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years’ experience and must have experience with Joinery and carpentry.
#QS #QUANTITY SURVEYOR # ESTIMATOR #CARPENTY #JOINERY #MOTIVATED
- Quantity Surveying
- Residential Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job