PRINT / PACKAGING ESTIMATOR - GATESHEAD
COMPANY: A large packaging manufacturer who predominately specialzie in food and beverage.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Deal with Pricing enquiries received via Sales contacts
- Receive enquiry and process
- Create quotations based on materials, processing time, set-up, transport costs etc. using the Company Estimating model.
- To offer tender completion support
- Be confident in telephone skills and ensure attention to detail in all written correspondence
- To provide regular updates to sales force in regard to estimate stages
- Give customers realistic costs based on present capacity/material availability/transport/ and task times to manage customer expectations
- Work closely with the Sales team and Commercial team
You should possess the following skills, qualifications and/or experience:
- Experience in a comparable role in packaging is preferred
- Strong Excel skills
- Database knowledge would be beneficial
- Ability to present and review data with all levels of Management and at the working level
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Must be numerate with the ability to be able to learn quickly and the flexibility to "go the extra mile" when required to complete a task
To register your interest for this opportunity please click apply, alternatively, contact me by email on to discuss further in confidence - we will not pass on any of your details without prior consent!
- Estimator / Sales Estimatror / Print Estimator / Packaging / Cartons / Sales / Client Facing / Customer Service / Customer Service Executive / Packag
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job