£28,000 - £35,000 (Dependent on experience) + Bonus
Our client has 15 years experience in the construction industry and are providers of some of the world’s most innovative, yet affordable products. Due to growth they are looking for an Estimator / Pricing and Quotes Specialist to join the team.
The Estimator / Pricing Specialist / Quotations Specialist role will involve estimating activities for construction work and refurbishment tenders and quotes. The successful candidate will be responsible for day to day activities and liaising with both the client and sub-contractors with regard to tender response / preparation and costing. You will be responsible for working with the Surveyor and providing full quotations to the client.
Experience as an Estimator is not essential but you will have experience in pricing, negotiations and quotes.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Estimating work value from site visits, drawings, specification, etc.
• Obtaining quotes from subcontractors
• Pricing tender documents
• Following up tenders and quotes
• Liaise with clients, architects, project managers, surveyors, suppliers, subcontractors and trades
• Complete PQQ’s for submission to institutional clients
• Reviewing sub-contractor base to ensure that best value is achieved
• Daily liaison and communication with sub-contractors and operatives including verifying tender inclusions / compliance with requirements, negotiating costs and logistical arrangements.
• Knowledge and experience in CAD Designs would be beneficial but not essential.
Qualifications and Skills:
An ability to work in a high-pressure environment and a self-motivator with excellent pre-contract technical cost and commercial management skills, you will be articulate in written and oral English communication.
Due to the amount of applications we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to all candidates, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. We will hold your details on our database and consider you for future opportunities, unless you instruct us otherwise. Good luck with your job search. Many thanks - Pyramid8 Ltd.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job